MyTacoBell Login: Are you looking for ‘My Taco Bell Login’ details? If yes, then you are in the right place. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete details of My Taco Bell Login along with its login guide. For further details, read the complete post.
In order to access the My Taco Bell Login Portal, you need to be a current employee or contractor of (i) Yum, (ii) a commonly owned affiliate of Yum (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell, each a “Brand”), (iii) a franchisee or licensee of a Brand, or (iv) an approved supplier or agency or consultant of Yum or a Brand. Any other person is not allowed to access this site. Below, we have provided the requirements and instructions to log in to My Taco Bell Login Portal. With the help of that information, you can easily login to your account and then you can access the information that you need. Also, you can access the information related to your employment such as pay stubs, benefit programs, work schedules and much more.
My Taco Bell Login
My Taco Bell Login Guide
Here are the requirements and instructions of ‘My Taco Bell Login’
If you want to log in to My Taco Bell Login Portal, you will require the following things. Just have them ready with you.
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- My Taco Bell Login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
Also, follow these instructions in order to login successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of My Taco Bell Login Portal or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the login site of Taco Bell.
- First, click on ‘Request Access’ to approve your request to access the site.
- After that, your request will be submitted to your organization’s Security Approver.
- And then, you will receive the approval.
- Immediately after that, enter the Username and Password in the required fields.
- And then, click ‘Log In’.
- Now, you will be allowed to access the information you need.
Note: If you do not have the ‘My Taco Bell’ Login credentials, contact the HR department at your work location.
My Taco Bell Login – Reset Your Password
In case if you have forgotten your password, then you can follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit the official site of My Taco Bell Login Portal.
- Then, click on the link which is located near ‘Forgot your Username/Password?’.
- After that, you will land on a new page.
- There you need to enter the valid User ID in the required space.
- Also, you need to enter the numbers which are displayed on the screen.
- And, click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next page.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
Note: In case if you have forgotten your User ID then you can use the link which is provided on the password reset page. If you still face any issues, contact your IT Help Desk.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,000 restaurants, more than 80 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees. Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948.
Bell learned how tacos were made and then opened a new stand under the name of Taco-Tia in late 1951 or early 1952, which sold tacos. Eventually, over the years, Bell owned and operated a number of El Taco restaurants in southern California. Bell would sell the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. The first Taco Bell franchise opened in Torrance in 1964, and by 1967, the company was growing rapidly, opening its 100th restaurant in the same year. PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in 1978, and later spun off its restaurant’s division as Tricon Global Restaurants, which later changed its name to Yum! Brands.
Taco Bell Customer Service – Contact Details
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer service of Taco Bell. Below are the contact details of Taco Bell Customer Service:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-822-6235
- Official website: www.tacobell.com
That’s all about the My Taco Bell Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)